Refresh and rejuvenate with the power of activated charcoal to get rid of blackheads & dead skin
- Treats Acne
- Removes Blackheads
- Brightens Skin
- Deep Cleanses
- Exfoliates your face and removes dead skin cells
- Removes dirt and oil from the skin pores
The Man Mag
Charcoal Face Scrub Details
Face scrubs have an immense role to play in getting back the freshness and youthfulness of the skin after a long day to toil and hard work. However, the benefits are doubled up when you add the greatness of Activated Charcoal to it.
Activated Charcoal can get your freshness back in just 10 minutes. This activated charcoal face scrub is an amazing product that refreshes and rejuvenates the skin of your face and makes it feel young and cleansed. Plus, it contains essentials of lemongrass and eucalyptus, which prevents further damage of skin cells, cures acne and smoothens your skin.
Benefits of Charcoal Face Scrub | Lemongrass & Eucalyptus
You will find a lot of ways to cleanse your way to look fresh, but most of them have very low or almost no effect when it comes to obtaining a blemish-free skin. So if you are confused about how to exfoliate skin in a better way, look no further, and go for this charcoal scrub.
- Deep cleansing: The benefits are no longer hidden to this world. The deep cleansing properties of charcoal are put to good use in this skin exfoliation and dead skin remover face scrub. And as a matter of fact, facial scrubs are one of the easiest ways to achieve deep cleansing owing to the fact that they are simple to use, does not take a lot of time and can be used anywhere.
- Preventing acne/pimples: Acne and pimples are the probably the most-dreaded facial complexities and get most of the people unpresentable. However, with proper care to purify the skin with a natural scrub that contains Eucalyptus, it is very much possible to prevent acne and pimples from appearing on your face.
- Dead-skin removal: If you do not deep cleanse your face for a very long time, a layer of dead skin cells will accumulate on your face. These cells act as a thick grime-like layer and darken the skin besides making it look dull and oily. An activated charcoal-based face scrub acts as a dead skin remover and brings the fresh skin to the fore.
- Prevents further damage: Lemongrass contains antioxidant properties, which protects your skin cells from further damage because of dirt and oil and retains freshness for a long time.
Usage: Use the charcoal face scrub for at least three times in a week to get rid of the unwanted dirt, dead skin and pollutants. It should preferably be used in the evening or before going to bed, so that it clears all the dirt that you accumulate throughout the day.
Quick tip: Using a scrub regulary will help you get a smooth shave and eliminate in-growth and razor burns.
HOW TO USE?
- Step 1 Dampen your face lightly
- Step 2 Take charcoal face scrub and massage on your face for 2-3 minutes
- Step 3 Massaging should preferably be in circular motion using your fingers
- Step 4 Rinse your face with towel and use a soft towel for pat dry( do not wipe)
How to exfoliate face?
Exfoliating the face means cleaning off the dirt and pollutants seating deep in the pores of your skin. To do so, buy a charcoal face scrub online and follow the steps below:
- Dampen your face and apply the scrub on your face
- Massage with fingers in a circular motion
- Rinse off and pat dry with a soft towel
How to exfoliate the skin?
Exfoliating the skin needs a bit of time and proper care. You can use a face wash to get rid of the dirt on the outside. But to deep clean or exfoliate the skin, you need to scrub or use face masks.
How to remove dead skin from the face?
Simple. Just use charcoal face scrub and gently massage the face. Dead skin cells and dirt from the skin pores will be cleaned off. This is called exfoliation of the dirt and impurities that cannot be removed with a normal wash.
How to get rid of dry skin?
Dry skin is caused when the cleaner or face wash that you use takes away the essential oils and nutrients from the skin. Use a face scrub for dry skin to cleanse your face without getting your skin to be too dry. You need to check that you are not using any face scrub for oily skin, as it may make your face greasier.
How to remove dead skin cells?
Dead skin causes darkening of a particular area. It is always recommended to cleanse properly to get rid of dead skin cells. If the same happens to your face, use charcoal face scrub to exfoliate.
Is Charcoal Face Scrub effective for removing blackheads?
In order to remove blackheads, scrub and facial mask are the most common ways. Since facial masks take a lot of time to be done, most of the people use charcoal face scrubs as a resort.
Is charcoal face scrub more effective than the regular face scrubs?
Face scrubs are manufactured with the same concept of removing impurities from the skin using micro-granules. However, the ingredients used make them different. Using better ingredients yield a better result. And we all know how good activated charcoal is for the skin.
When to use?
Use the charcoal face scrub for at least three times in a week to get rid of the unwanted dirt, dead skin and pollutants. It should preferably be used in the evening or before going to bed, so that it clears all the dirt that you accumulate throughout the day.
- Has some bit of healing properties and is antiseptic
- Is an effective cleanser for most skin types
- Known for its anti-inflammatory and anti-fungal properties
- Can heal skin infections
Activated Charcoal Granules
- Unclogs skin pores
- Removes dirt and pollutants
- Gets rid of excess oil
Best Product in the market right now. And Perfect for winter also. Keep it up The Man Company's Researcher. Amazing Product.SB01/04/2020Shubham B.India
It was just amazing using this scrub It removed dead skin and pollution completely and made my skin smooth Ang glowing Hats off to Man companyAR12/24/2019Ankur R.India
Nice productDY12/13/2019Durga Y.India
I am happyGV12/11/2019G v.India