A Refreshing Splash of Nature to Wake your Face up
- : Curated by Ayushmann Khurrana
- Deep Cleanses Your Face
- Energizes the Skin
- Suitable for all Skin Types
- Sulfate and Paraben Free
Caffeine Face Wash Details
It’s time to wake your face up with a refreshing splash of nature. The Man Company Caffeine Face Wash enriched with Caffeine and Green Tea, not only cleanses your face off deep impurities but energizes it as well.
It's suitable for all skin types and is Sulphate & Paraben free
Benefits of Caffeine Face Wash
- Rich in Coffee Seed Extract: Apart from rejuvenating and brightening your skin, coffee seed extract has anti ageing benefits and provides effective UV protection.
- Improves blood circulation: The coffee seed powder is rich in antioxidants and improves blood circulation. It visibly reduces the appearance of fine lines.
- Rejuvenates skin: With extra fine coffee granules at work, this face wash gently strips away all dirt & excess oil from your skin, leaving it rejuvenated and radiant.
- Hydrates and Soothes Skin: Enriched with the goodness of green tea extracts, this face wash hydrates and soothes your skin.
- UV Protection: The coffee face wash protects your skin from harmful UV rays and the damage they cause to your skin and can delay early signs of ageing.
Usage: Use daily in the morning, before bed, and after exercise. Gently massage on the face in a circular motion for about half a minute. Wash it and pat dry.
Quick tip: Try practicing your cleansing regime with lukewarm water, and follow it with the Caffeine Moisturizer.
HOW TO USE?
Step 1 Wet your face, preferably with lukewarm water
Step 2 Take a pea-sized amount
Step 3 Gently lather on your face and neck in circular motions
Step 4 Rinse and pat dry with a face towel
Is Caffeine Face Wash effective against skin ageing?
Yes. This face wash has green tea extracts and refreshing properties of Caffeine that make it effective against skin ageing.
Is it good against acne?
Yes. The chlorogenic acid in coffee has anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties, which can help fight acne.
How often should I use this face wash?
We suggest using it at least twice a day and also after workouts.
- It brings a relaxed and refreshed glow to your face.
- It can help your skin against ageing.
- Coffee increases blood circulation towards the face, thus making it more radiant.
- It also acts as a natural detox to purify skin.
Green Tea Extracts
- It fights premature ageing of the skin.
- The anti-inflammatory properties of green tea extracts can help reduce skin irritation, redness, and swelling.
- Dermatologists find topical application of green tea to be effective against many skin problems.
Other Ingredients: Purified Aqua, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulphonate, Acrylate Copolymer, Cocoamido Propyl Betaine, Decyl Glucoside, Glycerin, PEG-7 Glyceril Cocoate, Phenoxyethanol, Coffea Arabica Seed Powder, Niacinamide, Caffeine, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Extract, Citrus Limon Peel Extract/Oil, Glycirihzza Glabra (Licorice) Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Tocopheryl (Vitamin E) Acetate, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Butter
Filter Reviews:K10/30/2020KanishqIndiaSmells so good
Smells good. Makes skin clean and fresh