Copyright ©. All rights reserved.
Key Account Manager
- Experience of working in various online portals (Amazon, Nykaa, Flipkart, Paytm, etc)
- Oversee product catalogue, on-orders, initial shipping and receiving product tracking and follow-up on all
- problems on a timely basis
- Maximize the revenue and margin from products through online sales and achieve day-to-day revenue targets - Joint responsibility with Business Development Head for achieving annual revenue goals from
Partner Merchant products
- Evaluate key indicators to determine the effectiveness of catalogue strategies for products and monitor progress against budget goals. Recommend adjustments to strategies and tactics as appropriate to achieve financial goals
- Execute innovative and creative catalogue strategies that achieve revenue growth and maximize the return on promotional investment.
- Explore new catalogue formats, determine ways to generate more
catalogue inquiries, and test the effectiveness of different offers and messages to key target audiences
- Analyse various business initiatives across all aspects of the online business to determine success or opportunities for change, then develop and implement action plans based on those analyses/recommendations.
- Build strong working relationships with cross functional teams across the organization to achieve business goals
- Analyse sales and expense reports to improve margin, revenue, and processes for retail Competitor
- Analysis monitoring marketplace products, service offerings and pricing; leverages internal and external data sources to identify gaps/ opportunities in current catalogue
- Drive development in the strategic business planning, budgeting and sales strategy approach
- Monitoring the weekly, daily, and seasonal and/or one-time reports.
Please mail your application to HR@themancompany.com