• Lightens scars
• Has anti-ageing properties
• Hydrates the skin membrane
• Makes skin soft and supple
• Gives an even skin tone
• Is anti-inflammatory
Other Ingredients: Aqua, Isopropyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Glyceryl monostearate, Sodium Lactate, Emulsifying wax, Cetyl Alcohol, Shea Butter, Dimethicone, Cocoa butter, Benzyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Carbomar, Potassium sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Allantoin, Disodium EDTA, Vitamine E Acetate, Extracts of Gotukola, Licorice, Ashwagandha, Tamarind & Fragrance LQ 46688.
Beard Oil – Almond & Thyme
- Promotes beard growth
- Eliminates Beardruff
- Reduces inflammation
- Nourishes & softens
- Adds shine to the beard
- Prevents itchiness
Other Ingredients: DM water, Emulsifying wax, Simmondsia chinensis, Triticum vulgare, Tocopherol acetate, Butyrospermum perkii, Disodium EDTA, Sweet almond oil, Glycerol, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Argania spinosa, Perfume, Aloe barbidensis, Corylus avellana, Chamomilla Recutita (Chamomile) Oil, Cucumis sativus, Citrus Grandis.
Beard Wash - Almond & Thyme
- It is rich in Vitamin-E and Protein, both of which have the proven benefits of promoting hair growth.
- The fatty acids in Almonds help in reducing inflammation of the skin under the beard.
- It is one of the essential ingredients of a beard growth oil and promotes hair nourishment.
- It contains Vitamin-E which nourishes the beard.
- It has an earthy smell that lends itself to the experience.
Other Ingredients: Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl bataine, cocamirde monoethanolamlne, Polyquaternium -7, Cetyltrlmethylammonlum Chloride, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, ACtUA, Glyceryl Cocoate, Glycerine, "Ethylene Diamlne Tetra Acetic, Acid Disodium Salt", "Phenoxyethanol & Capryloyl, Glycine & Undecylenoyl Glycine", Arganla, Bosewellia serrata, Pelargonlum, Junlperus communis
Beard Wax – Almond & Thyme
Other Ingredients: Cera alba (Beeswax), Butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), Magnifera indica(mango) seed butter , prunus amygdalus, Simmondsia chinensisoil, Argania, Bosewellia serrata, palargonium, Junlperus communis.
Charcoal Face Wash
- Argan Oil: Argan oil is used as one of the most common moisturizers for the skin as it is high in Vitamin E and fatty acid. Plus, it is non-greasy on the skin
- Ylang Ylang Oil: Ylang Ylang oil is most commonly known as an antiseptic oil on skin that is prone to acne and pimples.
- Activated charcoal: Without a hint of doubt, activated charcoal is one of the best remedial ingredients for skin problems. It clears skin pores and removes excess oil besides removing blackheads and impurities. It also deep cleanses and treats acne.
Other Ingredients: Purified Water, Sodium C 14 Olefin Sulphonate, Acrylate Copolymer, Cocoamidopropyl Betaine (CAPB), Decyl Glucoside, Glycerin, Moringa Oleifera (Sahjan) Extract, Glyceryl Cocoate, PEG-7, Phenoxyethanol, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Extract, Emblica Officinalis (Amla) Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Extract, Niacinamide, Sodium Hydroxide, Activated Charcoal, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Oil, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Disodium EDTA, Moringa Oleifera (Sahjan) Oil, Tocopheryl (Vitamin E) Acetate