For that impeccable sheen and gloss on your ink
- Keeps tattoo vibrant
- Imparts sheen and gloss
- Promotes healthier skin
- Preserves tattoo colours.
Tattoo Oil Details
When your body is your canvas, tattoos are your stories. Stand out with the specialist Tattoo after care oil that will deliver unmatched shine and gloss to your ink.
The Man Company Tattoo Oil is the perfect all natural product to use daily on your existing ink to keep your colors vibrant, lines sharp and keep blow outs to a minimum. Our blend of natural oils that include Grape Seed & Moringa essential oils, are rich in fatty acids, Vitamin E, and antioxidants enhance the appearance of your tattoo.
- Available in 50ml bottles
- Contains Shea Butter, Almond Oil, Sunflower Seed Oil
- Contains other natural ingredients
- Formulated in India
- Pleasant scent
Benefits of Tattoo Oil
Provides shine and enhances the appearance of the tattoo: Shea Butter and Moringa help protect the skin from mutation and enhances the shine of the tattoo.
Deeply moisturizes: Various ingredients present in the Tattoo Oil such as Sunflower Seed Oil, Coconut Oil, Almond Oil, Shea Butter, Grape Seed Oil, Vitamin E and Chamomile have strong moisturizing properties which keep your skin well hydrated.
Anti-microbial and anti-fungal properties: Coconut Oil, Olive Oil and Chamomile have anti-microbial and anti-fungal properties which help keep your skin clean and prevent infections.
Soothes dry skin: Sunflower Seed Oil and Jojoba Oil help soothe dry skin by providing moisture and Shea Butter helps in retaining the natural oil of the skin.
Usage: Use twice daily. Should be used whenever the tattoo area feels dull.
Quick Tip: For extra moisture, you can apply the daily moisturising cream before applying the tattoo oil
HOW TO USE?
- Step 1 Put 3-4 drops of tattoo oil in your palm
- Step 2 Rub the oil on your tattoo gently
- Step 3 Let it rest for 4-5 minutes
- Step 4 Your tattoo is ready to shine
Sunflower Seed Oil
- Moisturises skin
- Extremely beneficial for dry skin
- Provides deep hydration
- Pain-relieving capabilities
- Anti-microbial and anti-fungal properties
- Anti-ageing properties
- Anti-bacterial properties
- Helps skin retain moisture
- Softens skin
- Soothes and prevents infection
- Enhances the appearance of your tattoo
- Regenerative properties
- Anti-inflammatory properties
- Moisturises and nourishes skin
- Protects the skin from mutation
- Preserves natural oil of the skin
Grape Seed Oil
- Deeply moisturises skin
- Healing properties
- Soothes dry skin
- Anti-inflammatory properties
- Moisturises the skin
- Hydrates the skin
- Antiseptic and anti-inflammatory abilities
- Heals and moisturises skin
Other Ingredients: Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Dimethicone,Tocopheryl (Vitamin E) Acetate, Phenoxyethanol / 2-Phenoxyethanol, Chamomilla Recutita (Chamomile) Oil, Vetiveria Zizanioides (Vetiver) root oilCustomer Reviews
- tattoo owner
- Thank You
- customer service
Thik h achha h pr jyada khash nhiA08/29/2019AnonymousIndiaFabulous
Great for Tattoos,every tattoo owner should have it.SN08/20/2019Shakti N.Good for new tattoo
essential product if you have a tattoo to keep it shiny and new.DT07/20/2019Divya T.Amazing product
Loved it. Great packaging. Satisfied with the customer service .SA07/18/2019Singh A.Looks good thou
Just received it. After one use, I can see some shine. Let see how long it goes. Thank You,