Nourish and protect your ink
- Moisturises the tattoo
- Forms a barrier to protect the ink
- Contains skin-enriching ingredients
- Speed up the skin’s recovery process post treatment
Tattoo Lotion Details:
Most ointments formulated for tattoo aftercare are loaded with suffocating petroleum jelly which can cause irritation, clog pores and seal off the skin from the oxygen necessary to the healing process. We believe that when your skin is in a recovering state you need a product to help you heal naturally.
Our Tattoo Lotion contains nourishing, regenerating oils and butters known to help ease swelling, calm irritation and in turn aid in the healing process. Use this perfect formula as a soothing savior for your inked skin or anywhere your inked skin might need a little extra love and care.
- Available in 100ml tubes
- Contains Shea Butter, Ashwagandha, Turmeric Extract
- Contains other natural ingredients
- Formulated in India
- Pleasant scent
Benefits of Tattoo Lotion
Provides shine and enhances the appearance of the tattoo: Shea Butter and Moringa help protect the skin from mutation and enhances the shine of the tattoo.
Deeply moisturizes: Various ingredients present in the Tattoo Oil such as Liquorice, Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Vitamin E and Chamomile have strong moisturizing properties which keep your skin well hydrated.
Anti-microbial and anti-fungal properties: Coconut Oil, Turmeric and Chamomile have anti-microbial and anti-fungal properties which help keep your skin clean and prevent infections.
Soothes dry skin: Ashwagandha and Liquorice help soothe dry skin by providing moisture and Shea Butter helps in retaining the natural oil of the skin.
HOW TO USE?
- Step 1 Put 3-4 drops of the tattoo oil on your palm
- Step 2 Apply lotion on your tattoo gently
- Step 3 Let it rest for 4-5 minutes
- Step 4 Your tattoo is moisturised
Freshly tattooed skin will recover better if the lotion is applied regularly, 3 to 5 times a day. Later, should be applied once daily.
- Provides deep hydration
- Pain-relieving capabilities
- Anti-microbial and anti-fungal properties
- Soothes and prevents infection
- Enhances the appearance of your tattoo
- Regenerative properties
- Anti-inflammatory properties
- Moisturises and nourishes skin
- Protects the skin from mutation
- Preserves natural oil of the skin
- Moisturises the skin
- Hydrates the skin
- Anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties
- Boosts healing
- Antiseptic and anti-inflammatory abilities
- Heals and moisturises skin.
- High in anti-oxidants
- Soothes and protects dry and rough skin
- Regenerative properties
- Soothes and hydrates skin
Filter Reviews:SN08/20/2019Shakti N.Good for keeping tattoo moisturised
Loved it, used it on my newly made tattoo and it really keeps it moisturised. Thanks for the awesome product.