The conditioning magic of Coconut for Dry and Dull Hair
- Makes hair soft and shiny
- Moisturises your hair
- Soothes and hydrates the dry scalp
- Prevents flakiness and itchiness
- Prevents dandruff
- Strengthens hair
- Sulphate and Paraben Free
Hair Conditioner Overview
Do your hair announce their disapproval at what they are getting conditioned with? Do they feel dry, dehydrated, lacking shine and luster? Switch over to the beachy treatment of the tropics that can help your hair feel relaxed, hydrated and nourished.
A revered concoction of natural ingredients that even our grandmothers would swear by, this conditioner will help your hair improve their strength, feel nourished and hydrated, get volume, have an improved shine and gloss and get you ready to show them off!
The arrival of this conditioner with its nourishing Coconuts, Sunflower Oil, and Shea Butter, hydrating Aloe Vera, soothing cucumber and strengthening Pea Protein must bring your hair a breeze of hair care promise. This conditioner is laced with the deep nourishing hydration and deeper scalp care of Aloe Vera that makes sure your scalp is healthy and itch-free. And it comes with the soothing nature of Cucumber.
That’s one drink of coconut your hair would love!
Benefits of Coconut and Aloe Vera Hair Conditioner:
A strengthening conditioner could mean a lot of things. From hydrating your scalp to prevent flakiness to strengthening your hair and improve their shine, this one does it all. Most of all, it gets you ready to show your locks off by the gentle breeze of days you flow by.
Deep nourishment: This conditioner promises the deep and long lasting nourishment of Shea Butter, Sunflower Oil and Coconuts.
Nourishment: It nourishes your hair with the tropical scents and goodness of Coconuts.
No dryness: Dryness and flakiness, the huge stories around dandruff will be the songs of yesterday.
Improves circulation: Your hair will be stronger, voluminous and settled by the grace of all these natural ingredients.
Long lasting style and impression: Make your mark with a pronounced hairstyle with prominent shine and health that crowns you as the gentleman you are.
Provides nourishment: With the natural hydration of Coconut, Aloe, and Shea Butter, this cleanser moisturises and conditions the hair to avoid split ends and make them look healthier.
Usage: Use 3-4 times a week to enjoy a thorough, nourishing hair care.
Quick tip: Use with our Coconut and Aloe Vera Shampoo for a nourishing cleanse.
HOW TO USE?
Step 1: Use a gentle cleanser like our Coconut and Aloe Vera Shampoo. Rinse and pat your hair dry with a towel.
Step 2: Take the required amount on your palm.
Step 3: Massage it through the length of your hair and scalp.
Step 4: Wash & pat dry with a towel.
Does it help in hair growth?
This conditioner is loaded with nutrients that help nourish, protect and strengthen your hair.
It is best suited for which scalp?
It is best suited for dry scalp and hair.
How many times a week should it be used?
This conditioner can be used for up to 3-4 times a week.
Manufactured by: Goodness of Nature
Address: G-51, UPSIDC Industrial Area,Jainpur, Kanpur Dehat, Kanpur 209311-UP
Marketed By: Helios Lifestyle Private Limited,
Spazedge, Tower B, 522-526, sector-47, gurgaon-122002, Haryana, India
Expires in 2 years from the date of manufacturing
- The tropical fruits, handpicked for their deep care, nurture your hair leaving them feel conditioned and protected.
- They add nourishment helping your hair shine with a gentle gloss.
- Coconuts leave your hair with a tropical and fresh scent that would drift by you the whole day.
- Aloe is known to hydrate your scalp, thus preventing any itching or scalp build up.
- Filled with antioxidants, Aloe protects your hair and scalp, helping their sheen and strength.
- It helps prevent dandruff and hair breakage while making your hair stronger and more lustrous.
- Sunflower Oil has anti-inflammatory properties, which make it a savior for dandruff ridden hair.
- Castor Oil is known to nourish and condition hair follicle. The health of hair follicles decide if your hair are prone to breakage or a healthy lush.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review100%(3)0%(0)0%(0)0%(0)0%(0)H
Very good productV
I bought a combo of Hair Shampoo and Hair Conditioner. Been using the product every Sundays and both of these products are up to the mark. I workout regularly because of which my hair is sweaty all the time. Used shampoo and conditioner and felt like a celebrity. A small amount of both and Hair became Silky. Great Product. Also the packaging of these products is very good.l
Hair Conditioner | Coconut & Aloe Vera