1. Get yourself a cup of hot strong black coffee
The standard cure for all hangovers, big or small. Watch how the demons slow down and the throbbing head cools. Remember to drink water along with it, before or after. Do not overdo it as Coffee also dehydrates the system.
2. Drink water
At least one glass every hour: helps with the re hydration.
3. Get yourself some toast or crackers
To stabilize the stomach, especially if you have been throwing up.
4. Ease a pounding head with a pill
An aspirin or brufen will do the job!
5. Eat Oatmeal for Breakfast
Slowly digestible carbohydrates, like oatmeal help you feel better. Eat some Eggs or a bowl of fresh yogurt (curd) because the amino acid cysteine might help your liver recover from the stress of breaking down alcohol.
6. Bringing your eyelids back to normal
Steep some bags of green tea or normal black tea. Once the tea bags have cooled down, place them on your shut eyes and relax.
- See more at: http://www.themancompany.com/blog/cat/All_about_health/post/Hangover_cure/#sthash.U2Zh0FAz.dpuf