Mobile phone is like a companion to the lonely people out there. Harsh, but true. Okay, tell me what do you do 75% of the time in a day? You check your phone! Cell phones are a life saver and it is impossible for a human being to survive one day without it! On the other hand, there are some myths that are keeping people away as possible from the friend. Read on to know more and be smart like your phone is!
1. Talking on your phone while charging can lead to explosion
No. No. No. Not at all. Use the original thing and you’ll be safe. Buy a duplicate one, pray to god.
2. Don’t leave your phone on charge overnight
Well, it seems the phones are much smarter now. They know when to cut off the power and NO, it doesn’t ruin your battery!
3. Closing apps on your phone makes it work faster
It doesn’t. Android mobiles and tablets have a feature called low memory killer which closes your apps automatically if there’s memory overload.
4. Mobile phone can cause brain cancer
It doesn’t cause brain cancer for God’s sake! If you are the cautious one, answer the phone from your left ear and use hands free device if possible. Trust us; there is no relation between brain cancer and mobile phone.
5. More the megapixels, better the camera
In general and in context of mobile phones, megapixels doesn’t mean that the camera is good. It’s related to the photo size. If you want a good camera in a phone, pick one with better sensor.
- See more at: http://www.themancompany.com/blog/cat/technology-and-more/post/mobile_phone_myths/#sthash.3Wyw6jzJ.dpuf